Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25

What is your truth?


As close as I feel to our few, loyal readers, I am certainly not going to post my deepest secrets on this blog.  I apologize for this, since that could make for some juicy reading.


That being said, I think we can use our past secrets or painful memories to express ourselves, whether it be through writing, painting, drawing, music, or any other art form that you do.  Sometimes I feel like a little part of myself goes into these blogs every day.  It feels cathartic and permanent.  I love it.
AMANDA

The truth about me... hmmm. I have been thinking about what to write for a while, and everything sounds really stupid. I keep thinking of things like 'I'm afraid to put myself out there' and 'I'm not as confident as I seem'. Those things are all okay true about me, but they don't seem like my truth. I think your 'truth' is something that you have to figure out for yourself, and I haven't realized mine yet. I feel like my 'truth' is inside of me, I just don't know what it is. And I express it every day through art, music, and writing, just as Amanda said.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment