Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 14

Try something new and exciting.


As far as something really different, my sister and I are are planning on trying horseback riding in the summer.  Neither of us are sporty or close to animals (though I have a chinchilla that I love) so it will be a really new experience.  In the meantime, I feel like I try different things all the time due to my 1001 blogs.  Just today, I was watching the 1936 Olympics, reading Rousseau, and listening to the Quicksilver Messenger Service.  I never would have been exposed to those things if it wasn't for my blogs.  I also tried to restaurants out in the city a lot.
AMANDA

I know I am updating this a day late. Last night, I spent the night at Amanda's house! It was so much fun! Today, I decided to see all of the movies on Roger Ebert's Introduction to Great Movies list. I am ashamed that I have only seen like five. Including Beauty and the Beast. When I go to restaurants, I always try something different. I am going to try to be more open to trying new things from now on.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment