Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1

Start enjoying your life!  Say it out loud!


It is a new year!  Some of my New Year's resolutions are pretty outrageous but I am determined.  Here they are:
1. Get to 506 in albums
2. Finish the movie blog
3. Get to 150 in books
4. Go horseback riding
5. Find a fruit I like
6. Be able to do 20 push ups in a row on New Year's Eve
7. Quit bad habits
8. Have zero horrifically embarrassing moments
9. Have no surgeries
10. Get a new guy friend
AMANDA

I don't have as many as Amanda, but here are some of my resolutions:
1. Eat very healthily
2. Update the album blog every day
3. Finish my work by a reasonable hour, so I am not up till the wee hours stressing myself out
4. Do at least 20 minutes of yoga every day
5. Have a successful relationship
6. Spend more time with my friends
7. Read 50 books

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment