Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 2

Instead of stating your resolutions in a negative way, look at them from a positive perspective. For example, instead of 'I am fat, this year I am going on a diet to lose weight', try 'I am going to be healthier'.

Today's message is all about changing your perspective and way of thinking. Try repeating your resolution out loud like an affirmation. You might feel stupid at first, but you will eventually begin to believe it. Stating your resolution in a positive way will motivate you more, so you won't give up on it as easily. This year isn't the year to make another resolution that will be given up in a few weeks. Stick to it and your confidence will grow greatly in your abilities to succeed. Also, if you don't stick to your resolution completely, it is okay. Making resolutions is not about being perfect, it is about improving yourself.

xx Brie


I think changing your way of thinking is really important.  When I look back at some of the amazing things I have accomplished, I am extremely proud of myself.  Then I look at some goals that I continually abandon and it seems I can't commit to anything in my life.  Start looking at the positives and stop putting yourself down!
AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment