Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9

Decide on one baby step to do every day this week.


So I spent I really long time staring at this screen and trying to figure out what to write.  I don't have a persistently bad habit that needs to be taken one step at a time.  I guess I could try to drink more water but even that I am not too concerned about.  Sorry, I am so flippant; I am having a really good day and can't really think of anything that needs to be changed.
AMANDA 

I have such a huge work load this week. I could divide up my work, but there is just too much! I think I will make a check list for every day this week and try to complete all of the tasks. I have another little annoying habit that I would like to eliminate. I often mention how attractive I think other men are when I am around my boyfriend. He (my boyfriend) is so easy going and laid back that he doesn't mind in the slightest. In fact, he seems to think that it is kind of amusing that I get really excited every time I see a picture of Ewan McGregor or James Franco. Even though he doesn't mind, I am going to seriously cut back on how often I mention how appealing I find other men. We have been dating for a little over a month now, and I really, really like him. I just feel that if I kick this habit, it will show that I am interested in creating a serious relationship with him. I'm sure he would get annoyed at my habit down the road, anyways, and I think it shows more respect towards him. Side note: in no way does this mean that I get so crazy about these other attractive men that I embarass myself. I always do it in a classy, cute way.

xx Brie

Wow, that was a long post!

No comments:

Post a Comment