Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 6

Resist one thing that is harmful to your body today.


I don't smoke or drink heavily so I guess this would be a food for me.  I skipped lunch today for a meeting (the guy cancelled and didn't tell me) so when I got home today, I ate an indecent amount of goat cheese pasta for lunch.  Goat cheese is relatively low calories so I am good there. I also drank one of those chemically delicious diet sodas.  So right now I really want to go and eat a brownie.  But I will resist.  That was fascinating story of today.  Maybe later I can enthrall you all with an account of the function of door stops.  Until then...
AMANDA
P.S.  I planned my day this morning but then the guy didn't show up for the meeting.  So...yeah...

I know I am updating a day late, but still, better late than never, right? Today, I resisted junk food for the most part. I just had a little bit, because I don't believe in depriving myself of anything. Yesterday, my day went basically as planned. I didn't have a lot going on, so not much could have gone wrong. Sorry this was so boring....

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment