Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15

Kick roadblocks out of the way.


This is one of those messages that I really have to think about.  I have been staring at this post for about five minutes.  Maybe the fact that I can't think of any roadblocks that I put up simply means that I don't.  I know that may sound pompous or unrealistic but I truly believe I don't.  Right now I am trying to maneuver a move to London in a couple of years, I have battled MHE all my life, and (what I always seem to go back to) I am doing all the 1001 journeys despite the sheer magnitude of the projects.  Maybe later today a roadblock I put up will occur to me but I hope not:).
AMANDA

Right now, sadness is a huge roadblack for me. I just broke up with my boyfriend. I don't know how he is feeling about the whole thing, so for all I know I may be the only one hurting right now. I know I probably just need time to get over this, but things look pretty bleak right now. I had a wonderful time last night with Amanda and Mara, but the happiness was only temporary. I will keep updating on my progress in regards to my recovery from the whole debacle.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment