Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31

Diana Fletcher wishes us a Happy New Year and advises us to "go for it".


Making at least ten New Year's resolutions is definitely on my to do list today.  This year, I am going to keep them someplace where I can see them so I don't forget about them.  I am also going to not make my goals too outrageous because it is pretty easy to set yourself up for failure that way.  I am going to have a really fun night tonight and then I am going to welcome the New Year with open arms.  Even if 2012 might be the end of the world as we know it.
AMANDA


One of my New Year's resolution this year is to update our 1001 Albums blog every day. How do you like that, Amanda? :) I always get really sad at the end of the year for some reason. I like to think that I am always open to change, so that isn't it. Maybe I am sad because I cannot believe how fast another year has gone by. I am also kind of upset due to relationship issues. And I hate that, because I am letting a guy ruin my New Years Eve. But as I am writing this post, I am being comforted by an amazing friend.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment