Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 11

Even if you have made some bad decisions in the past, what matters is that you choose to make the right decisions today and in the future. Every day is a new day.

Today I am going to give myself permission to let go of regrets and remorse over things that I am not proud or happy that I have done in the past. I acknowledge that it does not benefit me to carry around the guilt and the weight of those memories. I choose to hold on and cherish happy memories instead of dwelling on the unpleasant ones. Today is a chance to create for yourself a new, fresh start. No time like the present!

xx Brie

P.S. here is one of my favorite affirmations: I am the creator of my destiny and I create my destiny daily. I am fulfilled, content, and alive, and I love my life.


I just got back from a rather stressful family visit.  I am in that travel haze where I don't know what time it is or what is going on.  I really just want to unpack and eat Doritos.  However, I am going to refrain from the latter because I need to eat something healthy after shoveling in junk food all weekend (I managed to eat an entire pizza!).  As for the above message: pretty much what Brie said, I mean I really felt like that covered it!
AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment