Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November 23

Focus on matters that are purely productive and progressive.


So the relatives started to arrive for Thanksgiving weekend today.  This always throws off my schedule and routines but I am going to try my best to update this blog every day.  By the way, Brie, I am really excited to have you on Saturday!


Hobbies are interesting to me.  People that have no hobbies are usually boring.  I even appreciate people who have interest in an activity that repulses me (namely sports) as long as they are doing something.  I think we should learn from our hobbies and they should aid us in our growth.  I am constantly learning from these blogs.  I think my blogs definitely fall under the category of productive and progressive.
AMANDA

I'm so excited!!! And kind of nervous; I don't know what to expect. :)

I would feel kind of hypocritical if I told you to never waste your time doing something not productive. There's this quote from the office : Michael: "When I discovered YouTube I didn't work for five days." I lose myself on YouTube sometimes. I'm really ashamed to admit that. I keep telling myself that I have so many better things to do: work, reading, etc. I am going to cut back on my YouTube time drastically. Watching those videos doesn't benefit me. I'm stretched for time as it it, there is no need for me to further waste my time on such trivial things. Easier said than done....

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment