Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28

Decide to be happy and decide to be a good friend.


Since we have already covered certain aspects of this message, I decided to go in a different direction.  The author mentions that she felt like her song was "Free to Be You and Me" by Diana Ross. So what does everyone feel like their song is?  Don't worry about being pompous or embarrassing; it can be whatever you want it to be!  Please leave comments!
Mine are:
1. "Make Your Own Kind of Music" by Mama Cass
2. "Elle me Dit" by Mika
3. "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble
What are yours, Brie?
AMANDA

My song? Hmmmm. Well, "Elle me dit" could also be considered one of my songs! So ditto on that one. There is nothing better than having your own songs that never fail to make you happy. I love to jump around my room singing "Elle Me Dit" and these songs:
1. "Like A Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan
2. "All I Can See" by Brendan James
3. "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra

I turn up the music really loudly to drown out my terrible singing voice!!! :)

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment