Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29

Make your home a clean and wonderful place to be.


I wouldn't call myself a slob but I am definitely indifferent to certain messes.  Right now, for instance, I have a day old load of laundry in the dryer, a messy bedroom, and a closet that seems to be decreasing in area as I write.  My car stays pretty neat and my bathroom is never dirty, though it is cluttered.  I wouldn't let people intimidate you into changing your lifestyle too much.  If you like clutter, enjoy your clutter (as long as your not one of those creepy hoarders that lives with rats).  I am comfortable with the state of my affairs right now.
AMANDA

I really like to have everything clean and organized around my house. Although I love to organize, I don't mind having a cluttered desk and closet. I know where everything is, so as long as I can find it, everything is fine. I make my home a wonderful place to be by hanging up pictures of my favorite things and things, and I write down inspiring quotes and place those where I can see them daily. I am also partial to candles and plants to give my space a more cozy feel.

This quote is above my desk: "Strive with all your hearts, raise up your voices and shout, until this dark world be filled with light..." -Abdul Baha

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment