Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 5

Let go of the past.  It is a part of you but that doesn't mean you should constantly relive bad memories or awful experiences.


This is one of those topics that I feel like we have talked about many times before.  I don't really have anything new to add except that you can't make other people forgive you.  I am not saying you shouldn't apologize or try to make up for your mistake.  However, if the person refuses to forgive you, you should let yourself move on and simply forgive yourself.  If you constantly repeat that you have forgiven yourself, eventually you will.  At least, according to Diana Fletcher.
AMANDA

I completely agree, Amanda. I am the kind of person who cannot stand it when someone doesn't like me, and I make it my mission to change their mind. (This doesn't happen often; I'd like to say that I am pretty likeable.) I should probably learn to get over that. There will always be someone in my life who doesn't like me. As much as I'd like to be friends with everyone, I know that is not realistic. As long as I am secure in myself I will find happiness.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment