Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1

Autumn is a beautiful time of the year.  Enjoy it.


Today, the fog was ridiculously thick. Driving this morning was a nightmare (especially since four different people tried to cut me off) although it wasn't as a bad as Saturday night when my best friend almost killed me.  Still pretty bad, though.  Right now, the sky is a beautiful shade of blue and the trees are still hanging onto their multicolored leaves.  That being said, I have been inside all day and don't plan on leaving after 5:30.  Still, I think looking out the window and appreciating how beautiful nature is can be beneficial as well. 

Now, isn't that pretty?  Not pretty enough for me to hike, but still pretty.
AMANDA

Autumn is my absolute favorite time of year. The trees are absolutely stunning and the crisp, fresh air is so refreshing. Last Saturday, though, we had this freak snow storm! In October! It was shocking, but not unpleasant. I listened to Dean Martin's "Baby, It's Cold Outside" all day long. Hey, it technically isn't a Christmas song per se... :) I wish we had more places to hike around here; the only places to take a walk are suburban neighborhoods.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment