Friday, November 25, 2011

November 25

Dance to some rock and roll.


Last night, my grandfather died.  He had dementia and Parkinson's so I guess he has been dead for a long time now.  Of course, I don't think the people we love ever really leave us if we still cherish their memories and keep them in our hearts.  It is hard to see my aunts going through this.


So today, I am going to take this message to heart and urge them dance.  I am not going to make them dance if they don't want to but I will dance with them.  Of course, once they actually see me dance, they will regret it but still.  I am going to do whatever I can to cheer them up.
AMANDA

Oh, perfect, I am an expert at today's post, as I do this every day. I know this is very cliche to say, but, Amanda, I am so, so, so sorry. You are one of the strongest women I know. Your aunts are so lucky to have you. Hey, we can dance for your aunts together! They will either be terribly frightened of our awful dancing skills, or they will laugh until their sides hurt. Hopefully the latter.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment