Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 12

Whenever anyone does something particularly mean or irritating, don't let it go to waste!  Remember how annoying it is and know never to act like that!


So right now in my life someone is attempting to make me feel really guilty.  God, I hate guilt trips.  They never work with me; the person trying it always just gets on my nerves more.  When someone has wronged you, I feel you have two choices. 1. Forgive them and move on or 2. Ask for an apology because you feel like you really deserve one.  I hate the half assed, whiny option.  I have learned by my present experience, however, that I should never try the guilt trip method as it is incredibly irritating and unsuccessful.
AMANDA

I think 'treat others the way you want to be treated' really rings true here. When someone makes me feel so horrible, I never want to make someone else go through what I did. That motivates me to be the best person I can be. Whenever my parents did something I don't agree with or something that upset me, I made a promise to myself to never put my children through that (if I have any). If we can all recall the birthday fiasco when my family completely ignored my birthday, so I ended up sitting in my house all day crying, I resolved to always make my friends' or future children's birthdays special.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment