Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 10

Make a list of actions that you could take the next time you make a mistake.


1. Apologize
2. Admit it
3. Tell the story to family and friends in a funny and entertaining way
4. Think of all the times I have been right in my life
5. Ask friends and families about the most embarrassing mistakes that they have made in their lives
AMANDA

1. Stay calm and don't take any drastic actions I may regret later
2. Assess all sides of the situation
3. Ask advice from a few different people
4. Do things to take my mind off of the mistake. Clearing my mind will help me make a better decision
5. Do what I can to fix the mistake. If it can't be fixed, at least address it or do something so I can be satisfied and walk away with a clean conscious

xx Brie

1 comment:

  1. Another thought: People do not realize how powerful the words I'm sorry can be. If you make a mistake that impacts another person, those words can make all the difference in the world...However, you have to mean it. That's a really important part!

    ReplyDelete