Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4

Show gratitude today.


I think it is really easy to show gratitude to other people.  However, I think it is often difficult to remember to be grateful to yourself.  Today, I am going to try to be grateful to myself.  Of course, it is also hard to remember what you should be grateful to yourself for.  I will let you know what I thought of by tomorrow.  I am having a sad day, so sorry I am not writing more.
AMANDA


I am so very grateful to my best friends Amanda and Mara. I think I showed them gratitude today, because I spent the evening with them and we always have a wonderful time. I hope Amanda knows how grateful I am to have her, because I know I might not have been there for her lately. I really try my best to make her feel appreciated, it is just hard sometimes to completely and truly express what is in my heart. I know I already told you once today, but I love you so very much, Amanda!

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment