Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 25

Challenge yourself to try to do something new.


My best friend, Mara, is an incredibly talented artist.  She excels at almost every form of the craft and I suspect that her faults in art would derive from lack of practice rather than lack of skill.  She is constantly drawing me things, much to my delight, and my bulletin board is adorned with her art.  She once told me that she wished someone would draw her a picture.  I think that is the least you can do for someone who constantly brings beauty into my life (not to mention a lot of laughs).  So today, I am going to sketch her something.  I am not an artist (my pictures of people are enough to frighten small children) but I am going to try anyway.
AMANDA


I love that idea, Amanda! And I love your art. I don't care what small children think. Last night I introduced my boyfriend to my family (extended family included), so that was a new thing for me. We (me and my boyfriend) are going to my Grandma's house tomorrow to spend so more quality time together. Seeing my boyfriend and family interact is a completely new experience. I will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!!!

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment