Thursday, February 2, 2012

January 31

Be kind to yourself. 


This is another idea that I think we have sufficiently addressed in earlier posts so I will not dwell for too long on it.   Today I made an extra effort to be kind to myself.  I actually ended up having a better day than usual, even though nothing extraordinary happened to me.  Although I guess if I am really nice to myself, I wouldn't be making myself read Crime and Punishment.
AMANDA

I have been eating a lot of Dove chocolates lately. They have inspirational 'be kind to yourself'-type messages. For example:

Do what feels right
Chocolate is a gift of love
Share a chocolate moment with a friend
Life is good

So, if we can learn one thing from this post, it is that Dove chocolates have two goals: to inspire people and to sell more chocolate.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment