Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 13

Next time you walk into a room full of people you don't know, observe yourself, not them.  Trust your own feelings and instincts.


I often walk into rooms of people I don't know (most of the time I am invited).  I immediately gauge their reactions and facial expressions.  I have only gotten a few of these faces in my life, for which I am thankful:

I like the idea of observing your own reaction rather than those of the people in the room.  I think I will look a lot more confident and at ease that way.
AMANDA

When I walk into rooms and everyone looks at me, I immediately feel insecure. I tell myself, "they're just looking up because someone walked into the room. It's not a big deal". Something doesn't have to be wrong with you if everyone looks up and stares. Maybe they're entranced by your beauty. :) I've discussed this a while ago, but I like to repeat positive affirmations to myself when I am feeling insecure. Next time you walk into a room, say a positive affirmation in your head. You'd be surprised at the huge boost in confidence you will experience. At least, it's worked for me.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment