Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21

Yes, it is good to be informed but constantly watching the news is depressing.  Limit your news intake.


I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I really don't have a huge problem with this.  I never just turn on the news; if there is a story I want to see, I seek it out.  This is kind of odd, because I thought I was going to be a journalist all through my middle school years and took news classes in high school.  Now, now.  I can't keep informing about fascinating details from my childhood.  As for today's post: CHECK!
AMANDA


I have a huge problem with this. I always have CNN on when I am at home. Always. I like to stay informed, what can I say? I don't get too depressed with watching the news. I usually get kind of fired up while hearing about the latest ridiculous thing a politician said, though.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment