Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 15

Find a way to make a dream possible.  You can do it.


I have about five dreams a day that I desperately wish would happen, so I had to think awhile to narrow it down.  I often dream of backpacking through the world or working on the set of a movie.  Who knows?  As Pete and Frank would say from 30 Rock, it is never too late for now.
AMANDA
Sorry this is a short post; I am a wee bit tense today.


I have a dream that my current relationship will last forever. I'm not going to be boring and list every single thing I should and shouldn't do in order for this to work. All I need to remember for now is to be myself, be honest, and communicate. I don't want to overthink things and mess it all up. Obviously, I don't know what will happen in the future, but for now I am incredibly happy.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment