Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 8

Sleep.


Last night I went to sleep rather late because I had to stay up to watch the Real Housewives of Orange County season premiere.  Brie and I watched the reunion and she was properly disgusted/entranced.  It is a very cathartic experience.

Anyway, I love getting in bed early and watching a movie at the end of a day.  It is a great reward.  Right now I am watched Unforgiven and it is a nice way to relax; I had a very stressful day.  Nothing like a little Morgan Freeman to cheer you up!

AMANDA

Real Housewives was so bizarre. I still don't know what to make of it, haha. I always tell myself that I will go to bed early and get the extra sleep I need, but I always end up finding something better and more exciting to do. Recently I have been talking with my new boyfriend until 11 or 11:30. I know that may not seem very late to some of you, but I wake up pretty early. We just have really interesting conversations, and I never want them to end! But I am fine with losing a bit of sleep if it means spending more quality time with him.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment