Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 3

Fear is a gift.  Enjoy your life and know that you will be alerted if you are danger by your own fear.

Since I feel as though this has been properly addressed in earlier posts, I am just going to write down my favorite quotes on fear.

"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic"-Anonymous

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear."- Mark Twain

"In time we hate that which we often fear." - William Shakespeare

AMANDA

Oh, I really love that first one, Amanda! I shall follow your lead and share my favorite quotes on fear as well.

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today." - William Allen White

"He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." - Marie Curie

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face." - Eleanor Roosevelt

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment