Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2

You cannot control everything.  Cherish what you can control and make the best of it.


There have been a lot of times in my life that I felt like I couldn't control what was going on.  Today, though, I am watching a pretty good movie and going out to dinner with my cousin at some Italian place in the city.  It is the small things that you can control that can make the difference between a happy and an unhappy life.  Still, I think the small things can only get you so far.  Sooner or later, you have to make sure that the big parts of your life (the people, the environment, the career, etc.) are all things that you are passionate about.
AMANDA

Today is a pretty bad day for me to be doing this post. :) I feel like I can control everything and do anything today! I don't want to turn this post into a tell-all, but I had a really nice time with a great guy tonight. I made a pretty bold move and took a risk, and it paid off. I know the 'take risks' post was a few days ago; I'm just reiterating. I know that most of us don't want to look on the bright side sometimes, especially when everything seems to be going wrong. But you can at least take a lesson away from most things. So, take that lesson and make the best of every opportunity, ladies!

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment