Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23

Make sure

  • You are getting enough sleep.
  • You limit your alcohol consumption.
  • You take vitamins.
  • You practice deep breathing.
  • You exercise.
Here we go
  • Today I got around seven and a half hours of sleep.
  • I rarely drink.
  • Vitamins=ick.  I do have them occasionally.
  • Today I was driving with all the windows open in my car. The wind was blowing in my air, the road was pretty abandoned, and I had music playing.  I took some really deep breaths to take in the freedom I felt at that moment.
  • Exercise=double ick.
AMANDA

  • I don't think I get as much sleep as I should. There always seems to be something better to do!
  • I rarely drink, as well
  • I take vitamins daily. I also drink a very beneficial protein shake every day.
  • I practice deep breathing whenever I am feeling particularly stressed or when I can't fall asleep.
  • I don't exercise as much as I should. I do a bit of yoga every day, some push ups, etc. But no hardcore workouts.
xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment