Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 24

Increase how often you exercise.


My sister came into today and we have been having a blast (I never thought I would use that phrase sincerely).  We regressed and starting listening to songs from our childhood and have been dancing and just acting silly.  I haven't laughed this hard in a long time and it feels good.  I am giving this post a check because I danced (albeit horribly).  Have a good weekend everyone!
AMANDA


If dorky dancing counts as exercise, then I am a workout champion! I mentioned in a recent post that I do a bit of yoga and some push ups daily. I don't think I will ever be one of those people who go to a gym every day for hours. I will just dance more.

xx Brie

1 comment:

  1. Laughing really, really hard is one of my favorite things in the whole world! Im so glad you laughed that hard,Amanda!

    ReplyDelete