Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 29

The next time you find yourself not doing something because you are scared of what might happen, stop.   Follow completely through on the horrible scenario and come up with a solution.


I tried really hard to think of an example from my life for this post.  Of course, I came up with quite a few, but none that I felt like sharing on this blog.  Sorry.  I think we already addressed this idea in earlier posts so I also don't want to dwell too long on the message.  I guess we are just going to have to look to Brie for this one.  Brie (no pressure)?
AMANDA

I've stared at this screen for longer than I'd like to admit thinking about this post. All I really have to say about this is the greater the risk, the greater the reward. I know it might be hard at first to put yourself out there, but once you begin to take more risks it gets easier, trust me. My advice would be to start taking little chances here and there, and soon you will have the courage to take bigger and bigger risks until the things you were afraid of before aren't as big of a deal.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment