Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11

Focus on the little things today that make up your happiness.


Little things that made me happy today:
1. Apple tarts
2.  The tv show Psych
3. Fluffy pajama pants
4.  It's a Saturday!
5. The snow

6. The Elegance of a Hedgehog
AMANDA

Little things that made me happy today:
1. Sleeping in
2. Having a lazy day at home
3. Laying in bed, watching 27 Dresses
4. Alternating between eating peanut butter and Nutella out of jars
5. The snow
6. Hanging out with Mara, Amanda, and Rachel!!!

xx Brie

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading this post because I sometimes forget to read my own book! I went back and read today's entry and I smiled.I agree with Amanda: Apple Tarts! Good one. :) And Brie, sleeping in is so wonderful...Other things that make me happy: The first sip of coffee in the morning, peanut butter, and the very fact that books exist.

    ReplyDelete