Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 27

Take a break and stop trying to do so much.


Sorry I have not updated this but I really have felt like doing anything lately.  Seriously, it has become a problem.  Anyway, I took the day off today (which is actually the 29th) so I could hang out with my sister.  It was a good choice and we got to have lunch together and watch Seinfeld.  Oh, happy days.
AMANDA

I have barely had any work lately, which has allowed me to spend more time relaxing. One of my favorite things to do is lay in bed and listen to music. That is how I spend most of my breaks. I've made a promise to myself not to take on too much work. There is no reason to overwhelm myself right before the weather gets nice. I don't want to trap myself inside.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment