Thursday, December 1, 2011

November 30

Be yourself.


Well, the message is simple enough.  I think the execution is rather easy too.  Sometimes, I am myself too much.  I am a quiet person, and a sarcastic one at that.  When I am with strangers, I sometimes lurk in corners creepily rather than engage people in conversation.  I also make jokes when I get nervous and when people don't get your sense of humor, this can be quite awkward.  Especially when you are meeting your friend's new boyfriend and start rambling about the threats that ants pose to society.  I think you need to moderate yourself and make sure you are not making others feel uncomfortable.
AMANDA

I think I am almost always myself. Sometimes I am a bit more restrained if I feel uneasy or uncomfortable in a situation. Amanda and I have the exact same sense of humor, so when we are around other people we tend to go into our own little world. Sometimes people think I am 'judgemental' because I am curious about the motives behind their actions, and I am honest with them. But I was always told that honesty is the best policy. Sometimes I don't know when to lie to spare someones feelings. Be yourself at all times, unless you are hurting someone else.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment