Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11

Getting rid of clutter and noise can may you think clearer.  It also can be very relaxing to be able to work in a clean space in quiet.

I am writing this post with an unmade bed behind me, empty soda cans around me, and a spilled makeup bag under me.  I am not really that messy of a person, but I am not neat enough to be able to lecture readers on clearing space.  I do plan on cleaning up after writing this.  I also rarely have quiet.  I usually have an album or a movie on in the background.  So today, after I clean up, I am going to sit outside for a couple of minutes and just think.
AMANDA

I do not consider myself a 'neat freak'. But I do like everything to be put away. Books on shelves, clothes in drawers or on hangers, desk uncluttered. I find that I am more calm and I stress less when things are put away. I simply cannot concentrate on anything with everything in shambles. This kind of contradicts that Albert Einstein quote I posted a few days ago... but aren't women supposed to be a million contradictions?

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment