Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 20

Make sure to have daily check ins with your body.  Certain gripes or pains may signal something more serious, and it is a good idea to pay attention to what your body is telling you.

I think this is a really good idea.  My one friend refuses to rest when she feels herself start to get sick and ends up just getting a lot worse.  She also gets everyone else she talks to sick which pisses me off to no end but the point is, if she listened to what her body was telling her she would be a lot better off.  I think I am rather good at listening to what my body needs.  I usually nip things in the bud.  I also think it is important to listen to when your body needs rest or a break.  I am particularly talented in this department.  For instance, after this I am going to relax with Terms of Endearment.  My perception astounds me sometimes.
AMANDA

I do not get sick often, but when I do, I make sure I give my body what it needs. Proper care while sick will obviously shorten the time of your illness. Lately my stomach has been in knots constantly (that's a whole different story), and I barely have any appetite. Even though I don't have an appetite, I still listen to my stomach and eat. I have family members who are constantly sick. And I mean constantly. They are always on the run with all of their different activities and school functions. They never get a break or give their bodies time to rest, which is probably why they are more subject to getting whatever sickness is going around. They should listen to their bodies and take a much needed rest.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment