Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5

Taking a break from constantly obsessing over a problem can be relaxing and useful.  Just take one day off and you will amazed at the results it brings you.

Today, I decided to take a break from all the stressful work I have had to do.  I did work really hard during the day, but this allowed to have the evening completely off.  I watched Sixteen Candles, played pool, and watched two of the best shows ever (Modern Family and Surivior).  It was a lot of fun.  By relaxing like this, I will be more refreshed and able to work tomorrow.  I loved this one...
AMANDA

I would have loved to fully enjoy today's tip, but unfortunately I had work that is due tomorrow. So I completed my work as soon as I got home so I would have the rest of the evening off to enjoy my down time and give my body much needed rest. Those who are constantly stressed are more prone to illness. So if you take time out every day, even if it is just for twenty minutes, and do the things you love, you will ultimately live a fuller, happier life. Don't be afraid to put yourself first.

xx Brie

1 comment:

  1. I did this today, too-- after reading my daily entry in Happy on Purpose. Instead of working in the evening, I went to visit my parents for the night. It was so nice to just take a break!

    ReplyDelete