Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 19

Live for each individual moment.   Ask yourself before you eat something or do something stupid if what you are doing is best for you at this moment.

Brie, what was the line in The Titanic that is in the note Jack gives to Rose?  Was it something about living for each moment?

Anyways, I think I got all my irrelevance out.  Nope, not yet.  Today I wore heels and didn't trip once (*high fives self*).  Alright, I am good.  So today I exceeded my daily quota of embarrassment by saying something stupid.  In my defense, the guy should really learn what sarcasm is.  Still, I think if I had really thought about what I said beforehand, I wouldn't have said it.  I, however, completely forgot about this post until about ten minutes ago.  The multiple witnesses of The Incident are proof that you should look before you leap.
AMANDA

I'm not sure about the exact line... We should ask Rachel. Let's have her as a guest blogger! I was so impressed about the heels! You go, girl! Well, if it makes you feel any better I put my foot in my mouth yesterday. That will be discussed later. My Aunt Bethy always says "look before you leap." As someone with a very youthful heart, I tend to do things on impulse and not think things through. Although with some things I will analyze to oblivion and psych myself out. I'm actually okay with that. I like doing things on impulse. I have pretty good intuition and common sense, so I think I'm fine. :) However, what is best for us at the moment will not always be what is best for us in the long run.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment