Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1

We cannot control everything.  This can scare us but sometimes the uncertainty and fear can take over our lives.  If that ever happens, don't be afraid to ask for help.

Time scares me the most.  Sometimes, I want it to speed up and other times I desperately want it to slow down.  You have to be able to accept all the uncertainties in life.  I always thought of it as a trade: I get a certain amount of years and in return I will be able to love, have wonderful experiences, and get to enjoy a incredible range of emotions.  This doesn't mean I am completely okay with some of the awful truths, but I at least don't let the unknown take me over.
AMANDA

It is hard for me to put my finger on what exactly scares me. I know that not knowing what the future holds makes me fearful. Not being in control can sometimes make me stressed, but other times I can really be a 'go with the flow' kind of person. I like to think that I have a somewhat firm grasp on reality, so I don't exactly fear that I will end up in crazy situations. I am working on being able to ask for help. I have wonderful friends who will help me anytime, but I just have this crazy feeling that asking for help would be this huge burden on them. I know it's totally not true. It's not them, it's me! Being able to ask for help is one of the biggest things for me to work on. I need to get it in my head that I cannot do it all by myself!

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment