Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 22

Pleasure is something that will all deserve.  Look at it as something that is essential in your life and make it a part of your daily routine.

It is a Saturday, so I am really not having trouble fitting pleasure into my schedule.  Brie and I are having a movie night tonight, I got to read all morning, and I had cupcakes for dessert today.  During the week I usually have a harder time fitting pleasure into my schedule.  It can be something as simple as watching a movie before you go to bed or talking to a friend for a long period of time.  My dad always said that fun and happiness aren't the same thing.  I think there is great truth to that statement.  I also think, though, that if someone stood in between me and my books, someone would get a broken nose.
AMANDA

I just got back from said movie night. I am not exaggerating when I say that was the scariest movie I have ever seen. We watched "Ringu". The original Japanese version of "The Ring". Then we watched "Tangled" to take our minds off of it. I listened to a lot of music today for pleasure, but I do that every day. :) I watched two movies today and I talked with my best friend for a long period of time. I think my pleasure overpowered my fear. Hopefully. I'll let you know (if I make it to tomorrow); I haven't shut out the lights to go to bed yet...

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment