Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 29

Instead of constantly reminiscing about happy memories of the past, reflect on everything in your life that makes you happy right now.


1. I have a special, unique relationship with each member of my family.
2. I have great friends that provide support and humor in my life.
3. I have four different blogs that I love writing.
4. There is beautiful snow outside.
5. I am healthy.
AMANDA

1. I honestly have the best friends in the entire world! I know I said that last post, but every time I see them they give me another reason to love them.
2. Great music makes me really, really happy.
3. I feel very healthy and energetic.
4. My Aunt feels more like my big sister.
5. I try to find humor in every situation, so I am constantly laughing.

I'm sorry, I think I might revisit this post in a few days. I am going through a really sad time right now, and it is hard for me to focus on things that make me happy.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment