Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21

Write down every far fetched dream you have fantasized about and realize that they are possible!

My dreams
1. Live in Hawaii for at least a year IT'S POSSIBLE!
2. Live in London for at least a year IT'S POSSIBLE!
3. Go through 1001 albums, books, and movies IT'S POSSIBLE!
4. Get in shape! IT'S POSSIBLE!
5. Get to all 1000 places in my life IT'S POSSIBLE!
6. Work on a movie set IT'S POSSIBLE!
7. Be loved by Ewan McGregor OKAY, I REALLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT!
8. Go horseback riding, rock climbing, and skiing IT'S POSSIBLE!
9. Meet an idol IT'S POSSIBLE!
10. Solve a mystery IT'S POSSIBLE!
AMANDA

These are my dreams. Things that I think I have to do to feel like a success and like I am living to my full potential.

My dreams
1. Travel the world C'est possible!
2. Write something that I'm proud of C'est possible!
3. Learn everything I can about music and art C'est possible!
4. Feel confident in my own skin C'est possible!
5. Live in France, England, India, and Japan for a period of time C'est possible!
6. Find my true home (literally or metaphorically) C'est possible!
7. Find my soulmate C'est possible!
8. Go on a yoga/meditation retreat C'est possible!
9. Spend my youth in a city and settle in the country C'est possible!
10. Time travel to the sixties Unfortunately, not possible yet :(

xx Brie

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets." -Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment