Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17

If your life was a book or a movie, would you be interested in the storyline?

I think if my life was a movie, this would be the very beginning. Right now, I am like Joan Wilder at the beginning of Romancing the Stone.  I am pretty unhappy with where I live, what my job is now, and of course, Michael Douglass has not saved me from any snakes yet (always a disapointment when I realize that).  Also, it would be a pretty boring movie if it was based on a blogger (ahem...not that I am thinking of any movie in particular here).  Things will start to change in about two years, so who knows?  Maybe I will come back to this post and edit it to talk about how thrilling it is to work with Sean Connery in grand thefts.
AMANDA

I feel like my life is a mixture of a few stories. First, Pride & Prejudice, because I'm the 'smart one' in the family who is interested in culture and such. Once a group of my friends tried to persuede me to go out with this guy that was just... very unappealing. I'm sorry to say that, but come on! (He was the Mr. Collins, if we are drawing parallels to the book.) And I have embarrassing sisters. I'm also a little bit of Charlie from The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. At the beginning he was, as the title gives away, a wallflower. But he blossoms into this cool kid who is making things happen in his life and taking action. Hopefully that is the phase I am moving towards. I am also a combination of many characters from the works of Jack Kerouac. I make my own rules, and can't sit still. I always want to be on the road. :)

xx Brie

P.S. I'm so jealous of how cool Amanda's post is. She knows more about movies than IMDb.

No comments:

Post a Comment