Monday, December 12, 2011

December 10

Stay hydrated.


All right, for some reason I have been a huge slug for the last couple of days and I haven't done shit.  I have been holding up the proceedings, for which I apologize.  I did go out into the world yesterday to see New Year's Eve and it was pretty awful.  I made my friend spit out her drink though so it was a plus.  Anyway, about drinking...


I love soda!  I am actually drinking a Coke Zero right now and it is delicious!  Water is so boring. I think coffee is disgusting, though, so at least I am not totally unhealthy.  I would make an effort to drink more water but this post is for December 10 so I don't have to anymore! Yay, chemicals!
AMANDA

Ugh, Amanda! Your words wound me. I try to drink at least six glasses of water a day. (I know you are supposed to drink eight, but they are pretty big glasses.) And I usually have three cups of herbal tea every day. For mornings, I either have coffee (a habit I am trying to break) or green tea with fresh squeezed lemon. For the afternoon I have something called African Red Bush tea, also called rooibos tea. It has so many amazing minerals and benefits for the skin. To end the evening, I like to have a nice cup of Sleepytime green tea. As for sodas, I don't really like to drink them. When I do it upsets my stomach. So even if you are big soda drinker, try to substitute a few sodas a day with water or tea. Before you know it, you will crave water instead of soda.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment