Friday, December 30, 2011

December 30

Laugh.


So while I write this post, I am watching the movie The Grapes of Wrath.  If you have ever read the book or seen the movie, you know that it is not exactly laugh out loud funny.  Thankfully, I went out to lunch with my brother and sister today (go to Noodles and Company and get the buttered noodles; you won't be sorry) so I have already done some hard laughing.  I would recommend Office Space, Horrible Bosses, First Wives Club, or Bridesmaids if you want to do some hard laughing.
AMANDA

Amanda and I, along with our friends Rachel (also Amanda's sister) and Mara, watched Office Space tonight. It was super funny, and because all four of us were together, we laughed a lot. I won't mention any names, but one of us took some perscription medication that made her kind of loopy, which was hilarious. I was crying because I was laughing so hard. I would post a video, but mine are never as funny as Amandas.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment