Friday, December 16, 2011

December 14

Sometimes we are attracted to people who are not good for us.  Learn to avoid potentially dangerous relationships.


I have been attracted to the bad boy every once awhile.  I mean, my tumultuous relationship with Mark Wahlberg is talked about all over the world!  Seriously, though, don't be a mob wife.  They are the most annoying characters in the movie and no one wants to hear about them.
AMANDA

Our friend, Mara, is convinced that I am "into bad boys". I think that it is true, for the most part. Some men who made the list include James Dean, Bob Dylan, and Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker. I recently read an article online about how women aren't attracted to smiling men, but rather, to brooding bad boys. I think this is true to an extent, but my boyfriend smiles all the time, and I think it is adorable! Plus, have you ever seen Ewan McGregor smile? If you don't fall in love with him, check your pulse, because you might be dead.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment