Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26

Get more sleep.


I have been getting a lot more sleep over the holidays but usually I get up at 6:00.  I don't really have a huge problem with us.  I like having long days.  I think it is important to listen to your body.  Don't leave twenty things to do at 10:00 when your body may be trying to tell you that it is time for rest.  I think it is all about balance and everyone is different.
AMANDA

I agree that everyone is different. I need about nine hours of sleep per night to feel completely rested. I also know that I can over sleep and be groggy the rest of the day. Usually, I get about six or seven hours of sleep per night when I am not on holiday. Don't try to do too much during the holidays. Your body needs time to rest and recover. This time of year isn't to add stress , it is a time for rest and relaxation.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment