Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7

Don't spend too much money just because it is the holidays.

I think we addressed this in a post a couple of days ago, so I will not dwell too long on it.  The only thing I would like to add is that the holidays are approaching quickly, so we should all make sure we are not leaving gift buying to the last minute.  I like to compose a list of presents to get so I don't forget anyone, and then go through every means I can think of to destroy said list.  Actually, I should probably do that now...

AMANDA

I have not made my list yet. Wow, I am so behind. I did, however, already get a gift for my dear friend Amanda. :) If you are buying any gifts online, make sure to place the orders in time to recieve them in the mail. I always wait until the last minute, so this year it is my mission to get all of my shopping done at least a week before Christmas. We'll see how that goes...

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment