Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5

Think about what you have accomplished, not what you didn't get done.


I love lists (I know this may come as a shock to some) so I am constantly making to do lists, to read lists, and to watch lists.  I rarely get bothered about how much is on the list, though.  I know this is going to sound lame, but I do believe that it is truly about the journey, not the final product.  I didn't start the 1001 lists just to say I finished them, but rather to broaden my mind and experience the greatest works ever produced by the human race.  I do recommend to do lists; nothing like checking off a tiresome task!
AMANDA


I was never a list person. Until I met Amanda. :) Now I make lists all the time! I just love the feeling of crossing off a task and reflecting on a job well done. Today I finished a book, and completed most of my work. Instead of stressing over the couple of things I didn't have time to do, I choose to celebrate and feel proud of the work I did accomplish. Don't sell yourself short. Recognize the effort you put in every day and realize that it is truly amazing how much you are able to accomplish. It's all about changing your way of thinking and cultivating the skill to put a positive spin on everything life throws your way.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment