Monday, December 12, 2011

December 9

It gets dark earlier this time of year.  Be aware of your surroundings and stay safe.


I am one of those people that gets freaked out if a car so much as passes me.  I feel like I keep myself pretty safe.  I took karate for two years, I have read books on safety (most notably The Gift of Fear), and I have a glare that frightens many a passerby (I killed a fly with my glance once).  Awhile ago we discussed safety so if you want some tips, you can check the earlier post.  Actually, you would have no way of knowing which post because we label them by dates.  That seems like a major flaw...
AMANDA


I have never seen this frightening glance. :) But I have seen a fly wither under her stare. Hehe. I think the usual tips go with this post: never be out alone past dark, don't walk through alleys, etc. Use your common sense and don't get too caught up in the excitement of the holiday season that you end up alone in the dark. It is no wonder that people gain weight in the winter. It seems like nine o'clock at night at five.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment