Friday, December 16, 2011

December 15

Don't let your daughter be in an abusive relationship.


Well, I don't have a daughter.  So...this is awkward.  Neither does Brie.  I think you should always look after young women in your life to make sure they don't get involved in dangerous situations.  If any mothers out there want to comment and give better advice than we can (not much of a challenge), feel free!
AMANDA

Well, this post is kind of a bust. I think as women, we instinctively take care of everyone around us (there are exceptions to this, I know). Even though I am the same age as Amanda and our friend, Mara, I always feel a sort of mothering instinct with them. I worry about them when I know they are sad, and I protect them as much as I can. And I'm sorry we couldn't have been any more insightful with this post. To echo what Amanda said, if you have the time to comment and are a mother, please feel free to leave your opinion/advice on today's post.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment