Sunday, December 25, 2011

December 25

Merry Christmas!  Enjoy.


I am having such a good day!  My family and I have been playing TV Scene It, charades (me and my sister kick ass), and just enjoying each other's company.  I also got some great gifts including gift cards, a Beatles picture, and some great movies.  It has been a great day and I think I really enjoyed to the fullest.  CHECK!
AMANDA


I am experiencing a case of the 'Christmas is over' blues. :(  Today was awesome, though. Everyone loved the presents I bought them, and I recieved some amazing things, too. I got a lot of books and movies. I am completely sincere when I say this: I would trade all of the gifts in the world for time with my family. Honestly, I would. I had so much fun with them today that I forgot all about the gifts I had recieved. I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment